Monday, July 30, 2012

So Happy...

I only have a few moments but wanted to tell you I am so happy!  Wonderful friends, Rick and Barbara Jones, spent several days with me last week.  Barbara and I have been friends since we were 15 (so that's about 10 years!  Ha! Ha!).  We talked and laughed and cried about everything.  We reminded each other of fabulous great moments we shared over the years.  What a special time together.  Barbara and I were so blessed to marry men who became wonderful friends too.  They left last Thursday and on Friday afternoon, Libby arrived!!!!  YEA!!!!!

I hadn't seen Libby since March.  Her friend Tim came too as well as Daniel, Hannah, and Adam.  Isaac was not able to come due to summer work schedule.  So sorry to not have him here.  My favorite thing in the whole world continues to be having all my children and their families together.  Emily and Libby discussed having a contest to see who could scream the loudest (Emily ALWAYS used to win). I suggested they avoid the contest due to my neighbors, I do have to live here!  They also argued over who used to take better care of little brother, TR.  He was not offered an opinion!

We have talked and talked and talked and laughed and laughed and laughed!  A few tears have escaped from time to time too.  I'll write more later but just wanted you to know I'm so happy!

Continuing to pray for so many.  You know who you are!  I love you!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment