Friday, August 10, 2012

I Hate T-mobile!

There is freedom of speech, isn't there?  Well, if not I'm still gonna' talk about T-mobile.  If anyone out there reading this works for T-mobile...get another job!  Or fix my problem!  After spending over 2 hours on the phone today with several people (English was not their first language which only intensifies my frustration), I still cannot access my voice mails!!!!!!!!  Quite a problem for me!  And then a little while ago, I get a text message from T-mobile asking me if I meant to change my status!  I'm not a good texter but I spent the next 20 minutes telling the text what had happened closing with "you don't care anyway, I'll never hear from you again, and if my bill reflects any additional charges, I will call the president of T-mobile and tell him what I think.  Of course he doesn't care either."  HC Baker began using T-mobile in the early 90's and TR Baker and I still have the same numbers.  HC did too but when he died, I gave them back that number.  Someone else has it now.  I should call it one day and see who answers.  I kept the number for a long time and would call it just to hear his voice.  Glad those days are over!  Anyway, we have paid T-mobile a lot of money over the years and I've decided if someone doesn't contact me to try and make this right, I'm canceling.  Go ahead and say it...they won't care!  So just to make sure you heard me - I hate T-mobile!!!!!

Spent this morning working in the yard.  I weeded (why do weeds grow better and faster than my plants?) and TR Baker mowed.  And guess what?  After going outside to work, I came back inside and put on a sweater!  Me!  With a sweater in August!  When TR Baker got up this morning, he came downstairs and said, "Man, it's cold!"  How's that?  Anyway, the yard looks great.

This weekend is a very busy one.  Tomorrow (Saturday) at noon, Garrett has his first football scrimmage.  School doesn't start for another 2 1/2 weeks but this is the "get to know the players" event.  Also this is the last weekend for the Cheboygan County Fair!  It's also the 2012 Top O'Michigan Outboard Marathon.  The boats are tiny outboard motored little boats that fly through the inland waterway.  On Saturday, the route is 45 miles long and on Sunday, it's 42 miles long.  They go from the Indian River, to Mullett Lake, to the Cheboygan River and back on Saturday and on Sunday they go from Burt Lake to Crooked River to Crooked Lake and back.  It's amazing to see.  And all the trailers are parked at Devoe Beach (right in front of the blue cottage for those of you who have been there).  And on top of all that, it's the Alanson Riverfest, a beautiful little village about 10 miles north of Indian River (on the way to Petoskey for those who have been there).  Whew!  I'm worn out just writing about it!

Then on Monday, my sisters and cousin Mike from Nashville will arrive and stay until Saturday!  Not nearly long enough but I'm so excited.  When they leave, some very special friends are stopping by for brunch!  A few of you know them and others will remember them so I will wait and surprise you later with their names.  And I'll try to remember to take their picture.  If they read this maybe they'll remind me!  I haven't seen them in forever and am so looking forward to catching up!

The beds are all changed and the bathrooms are cleaned.  Ready for the next group to arrive!!!!!  xxoo            

No comments:

Post a Comment