Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My First Blog!

My name is Jo Ann Baker and my husband died June 11, 2010, and what a journey I've been on since that day.  I have discovered so many things about myself, life and widowhood.  I've laughed and cried a lot, lived to talk about it and still spend many days wondering what I'm supposed to be doing!

I hope to be able to help other spouses survive the trials and tribulations of being the one left behind.  I'll be back-tracking to "the day" and fill you in on some surprises, totally outrageous happenings, low moments, and laughing again.

I'll post every day and look forward to hearing your thoughts about my experiences or yours!  Tomorrow I'll tell you about how and why my husband died.  I'm still angry with him!  (Hint - BUCKLE UP!)

Hope your Tuesday is awesome!  Talk to you tomorrow!  JB

1 comment:

  1. I thought I would join Widow-World. I had some new widows installed in my home last year. This year I am getting new doos, so if you start a Doo-World blog, let me know and I will join that one, too!

    Now seriously, I look forward to reading your insights and sharing this journey. We would never have chosen it, but we're on it just the same.

    I miss you and this + Fakebook will be a good way to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete