Sunday, April 22, 2012

Short Note!

Well, it's happened!  Today my oldest daughter, Libby, celebrated her 43rd birthday!  She is finally older than me!  I knew if I just waited long enough it would happen.  Good grief!  My brain just told me in 7 years she would be 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Shut up Brain!

Well, the upstairs bathrooms are 98% done.  There is a tiny bit of touch-up painting to be done and TR needs to "afix" his mirror to the wall.  I will hang pictures and walk away!  This was a very simple job that got totally out of hand!  That's what happens when your home was built in 1854!

This week...the front porch!  I finally completed reviewing the boxes!  Interestingly enough, applause now please, I threw a ton of stuff in the trash can!  If HC Baker were buried, I could safely say about now he is rolling over in his grave.  Since he is still on a bookshelf in the den, I just walk in there and thumb my nose at him!  I did find 4 more very interesting things.  I'll not tell you about them because I'm mailing them to 4 different people I love...really.  They can do whatever with the "stuff" but those things are not in my custody anymore.  Oh darn!  (I think they will all be happy with what I'm sending.  And only one of them is related to me in the biblical sense!!!!!  I'm laughing already!)

The snow melted because it rained!  The sunshine was beautiful today but it's still chilly.  Today's high was 52.

Hope you all enjoyed "Thunder"!  I watched some of it "streaming".  What is that and how does it work?

Tomorrow is Garrett's birthday.  He will be 14!!!!!  Thursday is Gracie's birthday.  She will be 10!!!!!  (I have thought for most of this year she was already 10 and going to be 11!  Wake up Jo!)  Tuesday and Thursday there are track meets!  I'd better start early in the morning on the porch!

Pretty quiet up here!  I'm just so happy Libby is now older than me!  Life is great!  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment